Sunday, August 5, 2012

24 to 25

Having spent most of the evening planning my brother's summer euro-trip with him - which is completely awesome, if I may say so myself - I opted for the quickest list I could think of right now. FOOD!

No.

Even better than food for my stomach, is food for that squiggly lump of fat sitting up there in my head.

Here's today's list of 25.

Books I have yet to, and really want to, read


Pathfinders by Jim Al-khalili
The Rest Is Noise: Listening to the 20th Century by Alex Ross
Lila: An inquiry into morals by Robert Pirsig
The Conference of the Birds by Farid ud-Din Attar
Animal Farm by George Orwell

The Republic by Plato (fully)
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius (fully)
Extraordinary Popular Delusions by Charles Mackay
Who speaks for man? by Norman Cousins
Young Archimedes by Aldous Huxley

The Autobiography of an Uneducated Man by Robert Hutchins
The Solitude of Prime Numbers by Paolo Giordano
The Uses of the Past by Herbert Muller
Fragile Things by Neil Gaiman
Blindness by Jose Saramago

The Greek Reader by W.H. Auden
The Immoralist by Andre Gide
The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
While Mortals Sleep by Kurt Vonnegut
Escape from Camp 14 by Blaine Harden

The Metamorphosis by Frank Kafka
Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
Intuition: knowing beyond logic by Osho
The Sacred and the Profane by Mircea Eliade

There we have it. Anyone up for pizza?
Post a Comment