Saturday, June 20, 2009

9!

... things I've learnt at the GUC (apart from my education):

1. A card game called "tarneeb". Was actually the very first thing I learned over here. Hehe

2. Loads of awesome computer tricks!

3. A lot about human nature.

4. You reap what you sow. So do your work, don't be stupid! =p

5. "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."... Trust a few. A very few few.

7. Even if you do wrong to none, you shouldn't expect that none will do you wrong. Like that quote about being a vegetarian's not an excuse to think the bull won't attack you, or something along those lines.

8. Procrastination mastery ;p

9. A true friend is all it takes to get through anything. And I've been extremely lucky in that area.. <= )


So I'm on my way to the North Coast to spend a couple of days at the beach with my lovelies, Lue and Roumie, as I'm writing this now. xD hehe WE'RE SO EXCITED!
We have a huge gap between our exams, don't judge us! =p

I'm not sure about the internet connection over there, so I don't know if I'll be able to post everyday for the next two days. I might collect them together in one post when I get back...

Ah well, bis später! ;D
Post a Comment