Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Love List - because I was too busy to do it on Friday..

Extremely busy as a matter of fact!

How so, you say?

(Try saying that eight times.. fast! Hehe)

Well, here's a little taste of what I've been, and currently am, going through :
  • Having 7 quizzes, 2 project reports and 2 projects in two weeks, apart from the normal assignments, lab preparations and classes.
  • Trying to organize preparing our yearbook since the university isn't going to make one for us this year.
  • Working on a design to print on T-shirts for my faculty to wear on our last days at the GUC.
  • Life.
Also had a few unfortunate events like:
  • Being pursued by a gigantic rabid housefly in my bedroom.
  • Getting a bit of basil stuck in my eye for an hour, during which I began to see in Italian.
  • Inserting a toothpick into the palm of my hand.
  • Tripping on the steps on the way to the kitchen, slamming my shoulder to the rail and hitting my toe against the kitchen table's leg. (Still, nothing as serious as Lue, breaking her right foot's toe, having inflamed ankle tendons and almost completely breaking her left foot's big toe nail off. In. One. Week.)
I'm ready for some love! LOTS OF IT!

Isn't he the cutest?!

El-Ow-Vee-Ee:
  • (It's the bullet point post, everyone!)
    Getting this award from the gorgeous, talented and sweet S babe from One Long Road! ^^

I'm passing this award on to Miss Honey from Forever Unique because she IS truly unique! And her website is fabulous! And I love her! Hehe

  • The IELTS exam results. Tifa an I both got 8/9! Only one point shy from an "expert user"! YAY!
  • Getting a fresh new haircut. Turned out shorter than what I would have hoped for, but I really like it.
  • The official photo-shoot for our class at the university last Monday! That was an AWESOME day! Quite emotional but AWESOME!
    Here are a few pics from the event:

    Media Engineering & Technology



  • The cute books Lue, Roumie and I had made that we're getting everyone to sign before we graduate.

  • My friend Karim's short film "One Pound" was chosen as one of the top 5 videos this month for the "Stranger Festival". One of them will win and go to Amsterdam!
    Last chance to vote for it is today! So please go check it out and give him your vote if you like his work. =)

  • A bunch of short animation films Tifa got me! They're amaaazing! So is my EXTREMELY belated 3eideyya =p

  • A very VERY old childhood friend finding me on Facebook and catching up on each other's lives.

  • The interesting answers I got to a particular QOTD (Question of the Day). I asked "Would you rather be filthy rich without a significant other or be with your love but be as poor as a garbage can?". What do you guys think?

  • The Happy Prince and other magnificent short stories by Oscar Wilde.

  • Starting to get the hang of Photoshop a little bit. I know. I'm such a late bloomer.
    By the way, what do you think of this extremely rough and initial design for the class's T-shirt graphic? It should go on the back.
    Any suggestions or other ideas? Would really appreciate it! =)

As always be sure to write your own list in the comments or on your blog! Spread the love, people! =D
Post a Comment