Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Love List and a tag..


The S babe from One Long Road has tagged me with the 8's lists!
And since it's Friday, I've decided to mix up the tag with my FLL to add one more list of 8, the things I love...

So here goes, and in no particular order...

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Reading all the books I've been hoarding and haven't touched yet.
2. A girls' day out.
3. Sara and I making our little side project work.
4. Starting on my masters degree (in Germany I hope).
5. Taking mom out. Somehow! Either one of us is always so busy.
6. Making my own little side project work.
7. Graduating.. I guess.
8. Life.

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Slept till 2 pm.
2. Helped my dad pick out a suit.
3. Visited a car showroom.
4. Watched 4 How I Met Your Mother episodes.
5. Agitated my cat till she caught my hand and gnawed on it like a chew toy.
6. Tidied my closet. Hallelujah!
7. Ordered a salad and a chicken BBQ pizza from Pappa John's.
8. Got 100% on my brother's "How well do you know me?" test on Facebook, hehe.

8 Things I Wish I could do
1. Travel all around the world.
2. Inspire someone.
3. Be more fit and eat well.
4. Be able to walk to the end of the street without feeling violated (ohh the perks of being a girl in Cairo).
5. React calmer sometimes.
6. Stay young at heart as long as possible.
7. Be able to speak at least 2 more languages fluently.
8. Time travel.

8 Shows I Watch
1. How I Met Your Mother.
2. Gilmore Girls.
3. Scrubs.
4. NCIS.
5. Nip/Tuck.
6. Family Guy.
7. The Big Bang Theory.
8. Dexter.

8 Things I Love ;D
1. That mom filled up a very old bucket we had from Disney On Ice with nuts for me after I mentioned that they're "healthy fats".
2.
Meeting up with the S babe!
3. School friends gatherings.
4. Abu Elsid, an amazing, extremely oriental Egyptian restaurant.
5. Inspiring pictures.
6. Watching animated movies.
7. Browsing apparel online.
8. My dearest friends =)

and now tag 8 people...

1. Soné
2. Laila
3. Ibhog
4. Alissa
5. M Riyadh
6. Marooned
7. Daisy Chain Dreams
8. Girl with Big Brown Eyes

Toodles!
Post a Comment