Friday, December 5, 2008

FLL- Man, have you people been quiet lately! edition.

So every week (errr… most weeks) I do a list of Things I Love on Friday.
Sometimes I have a theme, sometimes not. Sometimes the lists are long, sometimes not.
But one thing they have in common (besides sweet sweet chocolate and relaxed mornings?)
LOVE.
That’s right. BECAUSE LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND.
LOVE WILL KEEP US TOGETHER.
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE.
LOVE LIFTS US UP WHERE WE BELONG.
LOVE, LOVE ME DO.
LOVE AND METEOR SHOWERS.
Wait, that one made no sense.
But...
I’ve found everyone to be getting kind of quietish lately, so I’m thinking that maybe we all need to feel a little more love. To be reminded of the things that make us happy. To revel in the WOO! rather than the WTH!
To take a vacuum cleaner to that little gray cloud that’s been following us around and say NO, NOT TODAY, LITTLE CLOUD. TODAY I LOVE.
So I’m going to help you out.
I’m going to help you make your own love list.
And I’m going to do it right now:
(Feel free to post your answers on your own blog or in the comments... But do it! FOR THE LOVE.)
Things YOU Love:
Song you love:
Food you love:
Thing you love to look at:
Sound you love:
Thing you love to laugh at:
Gadget you love:
Person you love:
Software you love:
Word you love:
Thing you love on the internet:
Place you love to go on vacation:
Sensation you love:
Animal you love:
Book you love:
Emotion you love:
Occasion you love:
Quality you love in people:
Thing you most love to shop for:
And finally…
What you love about today:


GO!
LOVE!
I swear, you’ll feel better just for having thought of it all.
Post a Comment