Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thurs ArtAttack - And We Wonder Why People Have a Bad Idea About Islam..

'cause of hypocrites like that...


(click image to enlarge)

This idea was inspired by one of my best friends, Tifa, and the situations he goes through at his dorm. I'd illustrate other stories as well, but my mother happens to occasionally drop by this site..

In case any of you are wondering, I'm not intending to completely have my comic sketches take over the "Thursday Art Attack", because I'd hardly, no, actually I wouldn't even think about calling them "art attacks" if I got a vision of Elmo on a unicorn telling me they'd reveal all the secrets of the universe if I did. And if I could count on my will that I'll be sketching one and posting it each week, I would've called it Thursday Pacific Ocean of Crap. But unfortunately, my procrastinating self always wins things like these. So, until the procrastinating self hits in, the comic sketches (as rusty as they may be) are taking over the Thursdays.
So enjoy it while it lasts. Or not.
Post a Comment