Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sodany Vanillia!


THE

BEST

DRINK

!

For 4.00 LE from El-Araby, a juice joint in Heliopolis, you could treat yourself to this scrumptious, untraditional drink. Rich vanillia ice cream mixed with tiny pieces of peanuts.. a combination you're guaranteed to fall in love with as soon as you take the first sip.

I'm not a peanut fan. Seriously. That's like the least favorite of all nuts.. not even on the favorites list! And I was once a doubter of this drink too. Cringed my nose and made silly faces and everything. But I must say, I'm sad I hadn't given myself the chance to have this sodany-licious awesomeness earlier.

A word of caution though, this isn't a good choice for a drink after a heavy meal. Not even a slightly heavy one. This is one tummy-filling energy drink!

So get out there and give it a try! NOW!
Post a Comment