Friday, March 28, 2008

You can't escape the tag!

Laila has tagged me to this lil' postie here.. Thanks lillz! =D

In the 8 Facts About Yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers.

Here are the rules:

* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Hokay then let's seeeee.. *cracks knuckles*

1. I spell the following words wrong the first time every damn time: tomorrow; irrelevant; irresistible; homemade; judgment; and conscious.

2. I have zero desire to go back to high school. None. Nada. But my first three years of university were GOLD. I’d do them again in a heartbeat.

3. Whenever I put on running shoes, I feel like bouncing up and down. *Boing Boing* It’s an irresistible urge.

4. I make a killer hot cocoa =p

5. I once killed a man, just to watch him die. JUST KIDDING.

6. I get pathologically suffocated anywhere that doesn't have an open window or the AC turned on or any kind of air movement action going on.

7. I'm getting to love dress designs so much I'm thinking of starting a business.

8. I have thousands of lists yet unwritten.


I'm pretty sure you all got some good insight now! hehe
I'm tagging Dr Evil, S babe, Shoreef, Me7dar, Yadthy, Belia, Spud, Dayoona.. and everyone who reads this till the end!! So if you're reading this now, you're tagged!
Post a Comment