Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday lurve list

Because it should be a tradition y'aaall!

I’m posting more stuff I love in, simply in honor of Friday. I never really run out anyway.

STUFF I LOVE

Greek mythology
Purple things
The INTERNET
Das Kino ;D
Disney classic cartoon soundtracks
Pictures!
Munching on juicy summer cherries n strawberries
Animal shaped scuff slippers
Nutella
Facebook "connecting people"
People who can whistle
LISTS
Tostada chips with spicy salsa
My grandma's earrings that have been passed down to me
Spontaneousness
When I manage to say the right thing, against all awkward odds
Getting together with friends
Steve Martin
Going out for an ice cream
Playing dress up
When anyone laughs
Silent (keyword) babies
Fresh flowers on the kitchen table
How I sometimes wake up to find my cat sleeping right next to me
Vibrant colours!

So again, share the things u loove!! Even if you think it’s horribly cheesy and eye-rolling. Celebrate something good.

I want to know what you love!
Post a Comment