Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rejuvenating... refurbishing...

And so I'm back..

Well, not eggsactly back.. more like a whole new beginning.. just can't be bothered to start tweaking layouts and all of that all over again. (not that this one's really very "tweaked" but, hey, does the job).. please do share any tweaky (yeah I just made this a word) suggestions.

I want it livened up a little and I need this Adsense widget removed and got no idea how .. really, it won't let me peel it off! And just coming to realize how rusty I became at HTML and CSS.. this at almost 8:00 am on one of our vacation days.. a time where sleep starts at 5:00 am and ends, uhm, maybe 3 o'clock in the afternoon.
But I couldn't help it, I just felt an urge to do this. Noooo idea why.. couldn't sleep and just felt the neeeeeed.. to blog. Oo
Post a Comment