Friday, February 29, 2008

De Luuurve!

Love!

LOVE!

(The weather's become a lot nicer, can you tell?)

YAY FOR LOVE AND THINGS YOU LOVE AND PEOPLE YOU LOVE AND LOVE!

(Gagging yet? Good.)

My goal today is to remind myself (and encourage you! and you! and you! and you! to do it too) about the things in my world that are amazing and wonderful. The things that make me all ticklish and giddy inside.

Whether you’ve had a good week or a bad one, it’s never a bad idea to be mindful of all the things you adore.

It makes you more thankful.

More kind.

More… you.

SO! Without further ado…

THINGS I LURVE
Talking with friends
Cookies!
Bean bags
Pancakes in the morning
Horsies!
Grape smelling air freshner
Plush toys
My camera
Cartoons
Fireworks
Cookies!
My huge Tigger mug! ^^
Randomly dancing in your own house, all by yourself
Ice cream sundaes
Traveling
Sun rises
French fries
Daisies
A good comedy movie
erm..Cookiiies!
Handmade anything
Scented candles
Dark blue jeans
Turtle cake from Friday's
A really honest discussion about something that actually matters
A completely dumb conversation about nothing
Have I mentioned cookies?

Whaddya luuurve? ;D
Post a Comment